A former Church (22,504 +/- SF) with commercial kitchen, gymnasium, large chapel & mezzanine, offices, classrooms, play area, central reception, several access points, on-site parking, mass transit stop & shelter. This location is adjacent to the Albertson's grocery store and located equal distance from U of O and Lane Community College & near public parks. Sits on 1.83 +/- acres and was built in 1955. Zoned C2.
$2,599,999 • MLS